Saturday, September 12, 2009

God mother time

Kupokake Diary numba 1

Hello everyone,

This is my first time ever blogging. its pretty weird but its nice since i need a little vent done and its ok since i wont actually see the people i blog to and i need a stress reliever. i hope i spelled that right. hehe. Any ways i saw my godmother today and i haven't seen her in a while. well she hid the fact that she was pregnant from me and my mother so i was seeing her little accident for the first time. It was a beautiful baby girl and when she came out she was a three pound baby. When i held her it was all in her butt like big time. that's all the weight! I am hoping my baby will be a little bit bigger even though she was the cutest thing ever! I've always wondered how most kids can grow up to be 115 or so but then if they are a star or celeb on tv they only live to be 50 or less. i mean c'mon? there was a lady from LA who lived t be 115 living off of ice cream, fried chicken, and bacon. but heath ledger lived to be what in his 40's and was sleep deprived and barely ate. i mean ok they are artist ok i get that but i mean this lady was alive for so much and she did just fine. So i dont understand...maybe i'm jus being pushy.Well till next time kiddes!
Truly yours,
Kupokake

No comments:

Post a Comment